One-piece-swimsuits / leotards for men
Why should men wear one-piece-swimsuits:
- I feel comfortable in them.
- Equal rights for men and women (for example written in the German Basic Law).
Women may wear trousers and men should wear swimsuits, for reasons of equality.
- One-piece-swimsuits have a better style and their more colorfulness is an advantage.
- Historical reasons: Men in the 1920's to 1950's always wore them.
- Men with one-piece-swimsuits are completely dressed.
- One-piece-swimsuits look more aesthetic on men with pot-belly or paunch.
It does not look aesthetic if a belly bulges above swim-trunks
- You cannot lose one-piece-swimsuits while diving into a pool
- Incorrect postures (at gymnastic or ballet exercises) are detected more easily by wearing swimsuits or leotards,
comparing to wide or loose tee-shirts
- A chest belt transmitter of a heart pulse measuring device cannot get loose or lost.
- The more skin is covered the less is danger of sunburn.
In a nutshell:
One-piece-swimsuits are unisex clothes for women and men.
I would like to encourage you to do it. No reason to worry.
I won't get dressed in swimsuits with cups sewed in or with flower prints.
Klick hier, um zu Desis Badeanzug-Homepage zu kommen.
Click here to get to Desi's swimsuit homepage